Eleaf ASTER Total Kit
ASTER Total is a skillfully engineered e-cigarette kit with inbuilt tank in a compact package. With direct output voltage system, to power it on or off or to activate it can all be done by holding the button. The e-liquid can easily be refilled by removing the top cap only and the airflow can be adjusted to your preference. Also with an ergonomically redesigned shape, you can hold it in the palm with ease and comfort.
How to use?
- Drip a few drops of e-liquid into the coil to make it fully saturated before first use, and then screw the atomizer head onto the air pipe tightly.
- Screw the air pipe together with atomizer head into the tank.
- Slowly fill e-liquid through the slot on the air pipe into the tank, and screw the top cap with mouthpiece on after filling. (Note: please don’t overfill and don’t fill e-liquid into the air pipe; please take several puffs without activating the device and leave the device sit for several minutes before use.)
- The airflow can be adjusted by rotating the airflow control ring.
- Finally the ASTER Total is ready to use.
Press the button 5 times in quick succession within two seconds, the white button light will flash 5 times to show ASTER Total is powered on. In the same way, it can also be turned off.
Long press the button to take a puff.
Charge device by connecting it with wall adapter or computer via USB cable. The light turns red when the ASTER Total is charging and the light will go out when fully charged. It will take about 2.5 hours to get a full charge via 1A wall adapter.
Properties and Protections
Atomizer Protection: When vaping time exceeds 15 seconds, the device shuts off automatically with the white button light flashing 10 times.
Short-circuit Protection: When the resistance is less than 0.15ohm, short-circuit occurs with the white button light flashing 3 times.
No Atomizer Protection: The white button light will flash slowly when the button is pressed down without atomizer connected.
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of the device is below 3.3V, the white button light will flash 40 times. At the same time, the device won’t turn on. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Battery Level Indication Function: The white button light will stay lit or flash slowly after a puff when the battery level is high. On the contrary, the light will flash in frequency.