Eleaf Drip Kit
Drip is a type of product by Eleaf for DIY. It can be used for testing and tasting e-liquid in e-cigarette store. It is very handy and easy to handle.
How to assemble:
Mount Drip mouthpiece onto Drip front cap, Drip front cap onto drip atomizer, and screw Drip tail-cap switch on Drip battery tube. At last, put them together.
How to use:
- Take Drip Front Cap out of battery
- Drop a bit of e-liquid on the coil
- Put Drip Front Cap back onto the battery
- Put high-rate battery into battery tube
- Turn the knob at the bottom of battery tube to start up the device, and then take puffs at the mouthpiece.
Please use high-rate battery to start up the device and carefully handle it Make sure the device works only for 2 to 3 seconds High-rate will cause the mouthpiece to heat up, so be careful not to be scolded while taking puffs at mouthpiece.
How to replace the heating coil
- Cut off a piece of cotton
- Twine the filament with the heating coil
- Fasten the both ends of heating coil onto the two screw.
How to charge
Use charger case to charge the high-rate battery. (There is no charging port on the device.)
- Have your Drip Kit repaired only by Eleaf. Do not repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave Drip Kit in high temperature or damp condition, otherwise its performance may abate. The appropriate operation temperature is between 0℃and 45℃ and the appropriate charging temperature between -10℃ and 60℃.