Eleaf GS Air Atomizer
Eleaf GS Air is an upgrade version based on GS16. It features 3.5V-5.5V high working voltage, and supports 20W working wattage. Furthermore, the dual coil structure of GS Air head ensures the large amount of vapor under low voltage. And the highlight is that one can adjust air inflow just by easily changing the slack level of screw on the base.
How to add liquid
- Screw the base off GS Air atomizer firstly
- Slowly refill the liquid into the two small holes along the tube. Pay attention don’t add liquid into the air pipe and do not overfill, leave a small air pocket in order to avoid leakage.
How to replace GS Air Head
- Screw the base off GS Air atomizer firstly.
- Pull out the atomizer head from the base and replace a new one.
- Only have your GS Air repaired by Eleaf. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave the GS Air in high temperatures or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while using.