Eleaf iCare Kit
Petite yet cute looking, the iCare is a tiny e-cigarette starter kit with inbuilt tank. It is quite simple to use for the adoption of an automatic battery that applies the technology of air pressure sensor. With LEDs in three different colors, you can easily check the battery level by a simple glance at the light. Various colors and great vaping flavor also make the iCare an optimal choice for starter vapers.
How to Use
- Pull out the top cap, and then take the air pipe out by inserting it into the rectangular slot on the top cap and rotating it counterclockwise.
- Slowly fill e-juice into the tank. (Note: please don’t fill beyond the Max line to avoid overflow.)
- Drip 2 or 3 drops of e-juice directly into the coil before first use, and screw the atomizer head on the air pipe tightly.
- The airflow can be adjusted by rotating the airflow control ring on the air pipe.
- Insert the air pipe with atomizer head into the tank again and tighten it with the help of the rectangular slot on the top cap.
- Finally put the top cap on, and the iCare is ready to use.
Take a puff directly. When vaping, the indicator light stays lit.
When the battery level is between 100%-16%, the indicator light is green; when the battery level is between 15%-6%, the indicator light is yellow; when the battery level is no higher than 5%, the indicator light is red.
The device can be charged by connecting it with 1A wall adapter or computer via the USB cable. It will take about 1 hour to get a full charge via 1A wall adapter. The charging indicator light is red during charging and goes out when fully charged.
Properties and Protections:
Atomizer Protection: Every time when vaping time exceeds 10 seconds, the indicator light flashes 10 times and the output cuts off automatically.
Short Circuit Protection: If short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flash 5 times and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape; if short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times.
Low Voltage Protection: When the voltage of the device is lower than 3.3V, the red indicator light flashes 20 times and there is no output when vaping. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Resistance Detect: If the output load resistance is higher than 3.5ohm, the indicator light will flash slowly to indicate that no atomizer is detected when vaping; if the output load resistance is lower than 1.0ohm, the indicator light will flash 5 times to indicate a low output load or a short circuit when vaping.
Output Voltage: When the voltage of the device is no lower than 3.7V, the output voltage is constant 3.7V; when the voltage of the device is lower than 3.7V, the output voltage changes according to the battery level.
- Only have your iCare repaired by Eleaf. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave the iCare in high temperatures or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃ to 45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while using.
- Do not attempt to combine the iCare with parts from other brands of e-cigarettes.