Eleaf iGo Starter Kit
Eleaf iGo kit is a new conceptual alternative to cigarettes, and it is a turning point with its beautiful appearance design and long-time vapor enjoyment. It gives you a brand-new experience of vapor compared with the traditional cigarette. iGo kits has a landmark development: 19mm iGo battery with the capability of 2500mAh. The battery and atomizer components can be repeatedly used.
Assemble the Eleaf iGo: Put the SANYO 16650 battery into the battery tube and screw the battery cap.
How to assemble battery and BCC mega: Thread the battery and BCC together to assemble.
Use: Press the button for 5 clicks to turn on the battery. Inhale the mouthpiece while pressing the button on the control part. Do not release the button until your mouth leaves the mouthpiece.
Eleaf iGo 19mm
Introduction of 19mm battery:
The iGo kit comes with a landmark development: 19mm iGo battery. With a super battery capability of 2500mAh, you can enjoy yourself for a longer time. The battery will be popular for its high-safety and high-quality. Compared with other batteries in the market, the innovation is perfectly matched with the BCC kit and many other atomizers.
Special functions of Eleaf iGo
1.Battery power display:
There is a power display on the battery (accuracy at 10%) When the power is 50%, the LED displays white; when the power is 10%~50%, it displays light blue; and when the power is less than 10%, it will be dark blue to warn that the battery need to be charged.
When the battery is fully charged, charging will stop automatically. It usually takes 3 hours to fully charge.
3.Short circuit protection:
When output short circuit happens, the protection device will disconnect the power supply automatically and the battery will be locked. The battery will be unlocked and continue to work when charged again.
Constant voltage & Unconstant voltage
The battery can switch from constant voltage to unconstant voltage, and the different modes display different colors.
Switching operation and features
From constant voltage output mode to unconstant voltage output mode:
- When the mode is 3.3.v constant output mode, you can lock the battery by 5 clicks first (blue LED blinks 3 times).
- Then by pressing button for 5 seconds, LED will change to orange with 3 blinks. The battery has switched to unconstant voltage output mode (3.3V~4.2V).
- You can use as usual by 5 clicks and smoke in unconstant voltage output.
- In unconstant voltage output mode, the LED is orange and battery doesn’t have power display function.
- When charging, orange LED will blink 5 times in this new mode.
From unconstant voltage output to constant voltage output mode:
- In unconstant voltage output mode, you can lock the battery by clicking 5 times again (orange LED blinks 3 times).
- By pressing button for 5 seconds, LED will change to blue with 3 blinks. And the mode has switched to 3.3V constant voltage output mode.
- Then you can use as usual by 5 clicks and smoke in 3.3V constant voltage.
- In 3.3V constant voltage, the battery has power display function.
- When charging, blue LED blinks 5 times in this mode.
Lithium-ion battery introduction
- If the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.
- Do not use or store the battery where is exposed to extremely hot, such as under window of a car in direct sunlight. Otherwise, the battery may be overheated. This can also reduce battery performance and shorten service life.
- Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
- Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries (such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to severe physical shock.
- Do not pierce the battery housing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
- Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
- In order to guarantee charging security, please don’t take out lithium battery charging.
- Keep the batteries in a separate place and don’t let them mix with metal objects.
- Remove the lithium-ion battery from the e-cigarette if you plan to store it for long periods of time.
- Store the iGo battery at room temperature. The iGo battery is a lithium-ion battery and will need to be replaced periodically. Read charging instructions before using.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
It should be noted that the cell would be an over-discharged state by its self-discharge characteristics in case the cell is not used for long time. Over-discharging may causes loss of cell performance, characteristics, or battery functions. In order to prevent over-discharging, the cell shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7v and 3.9v.
Charging the battery
The iGo 3.3V 2500mAh battery is a lithium-ion battery. It should be charged using the original iSmoka charger. Charging time is about 3 hours (based on a fully discharged state). To charge the battery, plug the power cord into an appropriate USB port that is designed for supplying sufficient power. A red LED will illuminate to indicate charging. The LED will become dim when charging is completed.
- Use only the dedicated charging. Do not use other batteries. Or it could lead to damage and malfunction.
- Use a dedicated high voltage USB port to charge battery properly when using a computer.
- A lithium-ion battery is a consumable item. Usage time will gradually become shorter.
- Be sure to be charged fully before first use.
BCC Mega Clear cartomizer as a new kind of cartomizer, is favored by e-cigarette lovers. Considering convenience and fashion, changeable system is designed for BCC Mega Clear cartomizer. Users can replace or clean BCC Mega cartomizer head by themselves. In addition, it can be assembled directly with eGo series, eVic, MOD batteries and so on.
There are three kinds of resistance: 1.8ohm, 2.2ohm and 2.5ohm to satisfy customers’ different requirements, and 2.2ohm is a standard configuration. With a king size of 3.5ml capacity, vaporing will be more enjoyable.
- The cartomizer coil is assembled in the bottom of the BCC, and the liquid can be vapored as soon as the cartomizer head heats.
- There are large areas of silicone sealed on the bottom of BCC, providing effective insulation.
- The design of mouthpiece refers to the shape of pipe, which ensures the liquid to be back perfectly.
Please use BCC Mega/ mini BCC within output voltage from 3.3V to 3.7V, which will bring you better vapor performance.
How to use
- Assemble four parts to get a whole cartomizer.
- Turn upside down the cartomizer, then screw off the connector.
- Use a syringe or dropper to fill 1.0ml~3.5ml e-liquid. Do not over fill it.
- Carefully screw on the connector, connect it with the battery and enjoy it.
How to add liquid to the BCC cartomizer
- Unscrew the BCC Mega base and refill the liquid through the side of BCC body. Please do not fill the BCC cartridge full, and it is better to leave a little space.
- When refilling BCC, please ensure the liquid not into the metal channel, otherwise it will be sucked into your mouth.
- When the liquid is less than 10%, then a slightly burn taste will result, please refill it.
- After using the mouthpiece for a period of time, there will be accumulation on the internal components due to carbonization and impurities, please replace it periodically.
- The cartomizer head is consumable, you’d better replace it frequently to ensure proper function.
Be sure to read the instructions and precautions before using the product. This will help you with easier and safer use.
- Don’t abuse your Eleaf iGo even though it’s made of metal, you may damage it by dropping.
- Only have your Eleaf iGo repaired by iSmoka. Don’t attempt to repair the unit yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not remove the circuit board housing from behind the front cap. Doing so will void your warranty.
- The Eleaf iGo operates on a single lithium-ion battery. Never stack two batteries or use batteries that are not allowed for use in the Eleaf iGo. This is very dangerous to use magnets on your batteries.
- In order to guarantee the normal work of Eleaf iGo and the effect of vapor, we suggest that you should charge in time when the battery power is below 10%.
- In order to prolong the validity of Eleaf iGo,please do not place it in too hot or too cold environment.
- Please obey local laws or regulations while vaporing with electronic cigarettes. If there are any bans or potential dangers, please keep the battery locked.
- Eleaf iGo is not waterproof, so please keep it dry. It may cause its components damaged or electric shocks if you touch it with wet hands.
- Keep your Eleaf iGo away from sources of excessive heat.
- Please use only iSmoka’s dedicated accessories and batteries, and keep it away from children.
- Do not drop, hit or beat Eleaf iGo, or you may cause damage to outer shell or inner components.