Eleaf iJust 2 Kit
Eleaf iJust 2 starter kit, features the 5.5ml huge e-liquid capacity and 2600mAh battery capacity despite its simple appearance and light weight. The new iJust 2 Mini is a pocket-sized version of iJust 2 kit, having 2ml e-liquid capacity and 1100mAh battery capacity. Compact but yet efficient in every way, the iJust 2 Mini retains the unique atomizer base for better heat dissipation and side USB port design for convenient charging. When working with EC coils, the iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini will bring you a great joy in vaping.
How to assemble:
Mount EC head onto the atomizer base and then put together base, tube and mouthpiece. Finally assemble iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini battery and iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini atomizer together.
How to fill e-liquid:
- First unscrew the base off the atomizer;
- Then slowly refill the e-liquid into the atomizer along the tube;
- Finally screw the base onto the atomizer again.
- Please don’t add e-liquid into the air pipe and don’t overfill.
- Please first drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the wick of the coil to make it fully saturated before first use.
How to use:
Press the button five times in quick succession within two seconds, the white indicator light will flash five times to show iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini is ready for use. In the same way, iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini can also be turned off.
Long press the button to take a puff.
Charge Eleaf iJust 2 by connecting it with wall adapter or computer via USB cable. The indicator light will turn red when iJust 2 battery is charging and the light will go out when fully charged. It will take 3 hours for iJust 2 and 2 hours.
When vaping time exceeds ten seconds, Eleaf iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini battery shuts off automatically with the white indicator light flashing ten times.
When the resistance is less than 0.15ohm, short-circuit occurs with the white indicator light flashing three times.
No Atomizer Protection:
The white button light will flash slowly when the button is pressed down without atomizer connected.
When the voltage of battery is below 3.3V, the white indicator light will flash 40 times. At the same time, press the button cannot power on.
Unlock the Low-voltage Protection:
Charge the iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini battery till the voltage is above 3.7V. Then the low-voltage protection will be unlocked automatically.
Battery Level Indication Function:
The white button light will stay lit or flash slowly after a puff when the battery level is high. On the contrary, the light will flash in frequency.
- Only have your iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini Kit repaired by Eleaf. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave the iJust 2/iJust 2 Mini Kit in high temperatures or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0℃to45℃ while charging and -10℃ to 60℃ while using.