Eleaf iJust NexGen
The iJust NexGen, a new all-in-one style setup, skillfully packs a built-in 3000mAh battery with a 2ml tank in a tube-like unit. With a single button to operate it, the iJust NexGen comes across as an ordinary easy-to-use kit, but there is more to it than that. Not only does it come with the HW coils that are designed for ultimate flavor, it also features the retractable top system for ease of filling the tank. Also with intuitive four color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light.
- First drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the coil to make it fully saturated before first use;
- Then screw the primed coil onto the atomizer base tightly; 3. Put glass tube, top cap and mouthpiece on;
- Slide the mouthpiece back to reveal the fill port, slowly fill e-liquid into the tank through the port, and then close the retractable top after filling; (Note: please don’t overfill.)
- The airflow can be adjusted by turning the airflow control ring on the atomizer base; 6. Finally the iJust NexGen is ready for use.
Press the button 5 times in quick succession within two seconds, and the indicator light flashes 5 times to show the device is powered on. In the same way, it can also be turned off.
The color of the indicator light changes according to the battery level.
Keep holding the button to take a puff when the device is powered on.
The device can be charged by connecting it with a wall adapter or a computer via the USB cable. The light is red during charging and goes out when fully charged.
Properties and Protections:
Atomizer Protection: Every time when vaping time exceeds 15 seconds, the indicator light flashes 10 times and the output cuts off automatically.
Short Circuit Protection: If short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flash 5 times and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape; if short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times.
Low Voltage Protection: When the voltage of the device is lower than 3.3V, the indicator light flashes 40 times and there is no output when vaping. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Resistance Detect: If the output load resistance is higher than 3.0ohm, the indicator light will flash slowly to indicate that no atomizer is detected when vaping; if the output load resistance is lower than 0.15ohm, the indicator light will flash 5 times to indicate a low output load or a short circuit when vaping.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-smokers, pregnant or breast-feeding women, or persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine.
- Do not attempt to repair the product by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, otherwise it may be damaged.
- Do not use this product for other purposes except only for vaping and don’t swallow the e-liquid.
Possible Adverse Effects
- This product may be hazardous to health and contains nicotine which is addictive.
- For people with adverse reaction after using this product, it is recommended to use the e-liquid with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.