Eleaf iJust X Kit
The iJust X, a modern and slick looking mod by Eleaf, has a unibody design with a tank and a 3000mAh battery encased in two metal tubes separately. The tank section can hold a massive amount of e-liquid, extending the time between refills. You can fill the tank from the top conveniently by just removing the top cap. Also the iJust X will provide you with a great vaping experience when using the popular EC coils.
How to Use?
- First drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the coil to make it fully saturated before first use;
- Unscrew the bottom base, screw the primed atomizer head onto the base tightly, and then screw the bottom base with atomizer head onto the device tightly;
- Unscrew the top cap, slowly fill e-liquid into the tank through the side slot, and then screw the top cap back tightly until it could not be tightened further. (Note: please don’t overfill and don’t fill e-liquid into the air pipe.)
- Finally put the mouthpiece on and the iJust X is ready to use.
Replacing Atomizer Head:
- Place the iJust X upside down;
- Unscrew the bottom base and replace the atomizer head with another primed one.
Press the button 5 times in quick succession within two seconds, the indicator light is blue and flashes 5 times to show the device is powered on. In the same way, it can also be turned off.
Keep holding the button to take a puff when the device is powered on.
The device can be charged by connecting it with a 0.5A wall adapter or a computer via the USB cable. The indicator light is red during charging and goes out when fully charged.
Properties and Protections:
Atomizer Protection: Every time when vaping time exceeds 15 seconds, the indicator light flashes 10 times and the output cuts off automatically.
Short Circuit Protection: If short circuit occurs before vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times quickly and the output cuts off automatically when you start to vape; if short circuit occurs during vaping, the indicator light will flash 3 times slowly and the output cuts off automatically.
Low Voltage Protection: When the voltage of the device is lower than 3.3V, the indicator light flashes 40 times and the device cannot be powered on. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Resistance Detect: If the output load resistance is higher than 3.0ohm, the indicator light will flash slowly to indicate that no atomizer is detected when vaping; If the output load resistance is lower than 0.15ohm, there will be no output when you press the button to vape.
Battery Level Indication Function: The indicator light will stay lit or flash slowly after a puff when the battery level is high. On the contrary, the light will flash in frequency.