Eleaf iStick Basic
Eleaf iStick basic with the GS Air 2 atomizer is a new starter kit from Eleaf. Not only does the Eleaf iStick basic have a large battery capacity of 2300mAh, it also features its innovative magnetic connector and atomizer built-in structure for ease of usage and carry. With a fashionable metallic appearance, the Eleaf iStick basic also comes with many attractive colors for your options.
How to Use
- First screw the atomizer head onto the atomizer base tightly;
- Next put together atomizer base, atomizer tube and mouthpiece;
- Then screw the GS Air 2 atomizer onto the magnetic 510 connector tightly;
- Finally put the GS Air 2 atomizer into the iStick basic. Product Introduction The iStick basic with the GS Air 2 atomizer is a new starter kit from Eleaf. Not only does the iStick basic have a large battery capacity of 2300mAh, it also features its innovative.
2) E-liquid Filling:
- First pull out the atomizer from the iStick basic;
- Next unscrew the atomizer base off the atomizer;
- Then slowly fill the e-liquid into the atomizer along the tube;
- Finally screw the atomizer base onto the atomizer again.
- Please don’t overfill and make sure the liquid level is between 10%-90%;
- Please first drip a few drops of e-liquid directly into the wick so as to make the atomizer head fully saturated before vaping.
3) Air Inflow Adjustment:
The amount of air inflow can be easily adjusted by rotating the airflow control ring on the atomizer base so as to get different vaping experiences.
4) Power on/off:
Press the button five times in quick succession within two seconds, the white button light will flash five times to show the iStick basic is ready for use. In the same way, the device can also be turned off.
Long press the button to take a puff.
Charge the device by connecting it with wall adapter or computer via the USB cable.
The button light will turn red when the device is charging and the light will go out when fully charged. It will take about three hours to get a full charge via 1A wall adapter.
Atomizer Protection: When vaping time exceeds fifteen seconds, the device will shut off automatically with the white button light flashing ten times.
No Atomizer Protection: The white button light will flash slowly when the button is pressed down without atomizer connected.
Short-circuit Protection: Short-circuit occurs with the white button light flashing three times.
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of device is below 3.3V, the white button light will flash 40 times. Charge the device to power it on.
Battery Level Indication Function: The white light will stay lit or flash slowly after a puff when the battery level is high. On the contrary, the light will flash in frequency.