Eleaf iStick Pico Mega Kit
Eleaf iStick Pico Mega is a new version of original Eleaf iStick Pico with a larger size, which can be powered by a 26650 cell or 18650 cell when inserted with the battery sleeve. It is capable of outputting up to 80W of power and packs with upgradeable firmware and customized TCR mode. With many colors to choose from, you are sure to find a favorite one.
How to Use
Power on/off: Screw off the battery cap, put one high-rate 26650 cell or put one high-rate 18650 cell with the battery sleeve into Eleaf iStick Pico Mega (positive pole down and negative pole up) and finally screw on the battery cap. The device can be powered on/off by pressing the fire button 5 times in quick succession.
- Please be careful not to use cell with torn casing as it is a safety hazard.
- Please make sure you are using a high-rate 26650 cell whose continuous discharge current is above 35A or a high-rate 18650 cell whose continuous discharge current is above 25A.
- If a high-rate 18650 cell is used, the maximum output power is 75W.
- Before using, please set the wattage within a proper range that the atomizer you installed can work with.
Vaping: Long press the fire button to take a puff.
Stealth on/off: Press the fire button and down button simultaneously when the device is powered on to switch between Stealth On and Stealth Off mode. In Stealth On mode, you can vape with the OLED screen off and you can press the fire button one time to see current setting.
Adjustment buttons lock/unlock: Keep pressing up button and down button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered on, then the up and down buttons will be locked and the screen will display “Lock”. In the same way, the up and down buttons can be unlocked and the screen will display “Unlock”. Through this operation, you can protect the buttons from unintentional presses and prolong their lifespan.
Switch display mode: Keep pressing up button and down button simultaneously for two seconds when the device is powered off, the screen display will rotate 180 degrees. You can view the screen from two different angles through this operation.
Switch vaping modes: When the device is powered on, press the fire button 3 times in quick succession, the device will display current vaping mode. Press the up or down button to switch among VW, Bypass, TC-Ni, TC-Ti, TC-SS, TCR-M1,TCR-M2, TCR-M3 modes and then press the fire button one time or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm the vaping mode you chose.
1) In VW mode:
When set in VW mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.1ohm-3.5ohm.
Adjust wattage: In this mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 80W by pressing up button or down button, up button to increase and down button to decrease. Long press up button or down button can rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level.
2) In Bypass mode:
When set in Bypass mode, the device can support a coil whose resistance is within the range of 0.1ohm-3.5ohm. Direct output voltage system is applied in this mode. The higher the battery level, the higher the output voltage.
3) In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1, M2, M3) Mode:
When set in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode, the device can separately support Nickel 200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel 316 coils. In TCR (Temperature Coefficient of Resistance) mode, the device can support different temperature control coils within different TCR value ranges and you can set the TCR at different values within proper range. (Resistance range of coil: 0.05ohm-1.5ohm)
The Setting of TCR Mode (M1,M2,M3): When the device is powered off, keep pressing the fire button and the up button simultaneously, then you will enter into the TCR (M1,M2,M3) set menu:
- Press the up or down button to choose among M1, M2 and M3 modes;
- Press the fire button one time to confirm the mode you chose;
- Press the up or down button to increase or decrease the TCR value according to the material of the coil you use;
- Keep pressing the fire button or stay in the interface for about 10 seconds to confirm your setting.
Following are different TCR value ranges for different coils for your reference:
- The TCR value in the sheet is 10 multiplied of the actual TCR.
- Our total range of TCR value is 1-1000.
Adjust wattage: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, the output wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 80W. Press the fire button 4 times in quick succession to enter the wattage setting menu and press up or down button to or decrease the wattage level. Keep pressing up or down button without looseness to rapidly increase or decrease the wattage level.
Adjust temperature: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, temperature can be adjusted from 100-315℃ or 200-600℉ by pressing up button or down button, up button to increase and down button to decrease. Each press of the up or down button will increase or decrease the temperature setting by 5℃ or 10℉. Keep pressing up button or down button without looseness can rapidly increase or decrease temperature setting.
Shift between ℃ and ℉: If you increase the temperature to 315 ℃, and continue to press the up button, the temperature reading will automatically change to the lowest Fahrenheit (200 Equally, if the temperature is set at the lowest Fahrenheit (200℉) and you continue to press the down button, the temperature reading will automatically change to the highest Celsius (315 ℃).
Lock/Unlock resistance: In TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode, when the device is powered on, keep pressing the fire button and up button simultaneously for two seconds to lock or unlock atomizer “base resistance”. The lock sign will appear when resistance is locked and “Ω” symbol will come back when unlocked.
- Please lock the resistance when the coil is at room temperature so that the device can display the correct “base resistance”.
- In resistance lock mode, when you remove the coil and then put it back, the device can maintain the same “base resistance” although the coil resistance may increase due to the rise of temperature. In resistance unlock mode, when you remove the coil and then put a coil back, the screen may display “New coil up same down” as the coil resistance may increase within certain range. If it is the same coil, press the down button and if it is a new coil, press the up button. But please unlock the resistance when you want to change an atomizer or a coil of different resistance.
- When using a common coil or a coil whose resistance is above 1.5ohm in TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR(M1,M2,M3) mode by mistake, the device will automatically switch back to VW mode.
Functions of Micro USB Port
The battery power indicator on the screen of Eleaf iStick Pico Mega will keep flashing when the remaining power of the cell is less than 10%.
It is recommended to charge the 26650 or 18650 cell with an external battery charger as it will take less time to give it a full charge.
The cell can also be charged in the Eleaf iStick Pico Mega through USB port via 1A wall adapter or a computer. If the cell is charged in the Eleaf iStick Pico Mega, the battery indicator on the screen will keep flashing during charging and the screen will go out when fully charged.
The firmware can be upgraded by connecting the device with a computer through the USB port via a micro USB cable.
Atomizer Protection: Each time when vaping time exceeds 10 seconds, the output shuts off automatically with “Over 10s” display on the screen.
Atomizer Low Alert: When the resistance of coil is lower than 0.1ohm in VW/Bypass mode or lower than 0.05ohm in TC modes, the screen will display “Atomizer Low”.
Atomizer Short-circuit & No Atomizer Protection: When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the screen will display “Atomizer Short”. The screen will display “No Atomizer” when there is no atomizer connected.
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of the cell is below 3.3V, the screen will first display “Battery Low” and then “Lock”. Charge the cell to unlock the device.
Temperature Protection: In TC modes, when the actual temperature of coil reaches the set temperature, the screen will display “Temp Protection”. You can continue to use the device normally.
Temperature Alert: If the temperature of device is over alert temperature, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will display “Device Too Hot”. You can continue to vape after it cools down.
Weak Battery Alert: In all vaping modes, when the device is working with an atomizer and the voltage of the cell drops below 2.9V, the screen will display “Weak Battery”. Meanwhile, the output power will be reduced accordingly.