Eleaf Kiss Box
Eleaf Kiss Box (iKiss PCC) is fashionable and convenient. There is a chargeable 1700mAh lithium battery in Kiss Box (iKiss PCC). Its large capacity can make you enjoy mini E-cigarette everywhere and every moment. The external charging interface is a standard MICRO USB port, and there are 5 LED indicator lights (D1, D2, D3, D4, D5) on the Kiss Box. The Kiss Box can hold 1single iKiss.
- Eleaf Kiss Box (iKiss PCC) standard equipment: 1700mAh lithium battery, MICRO USB standard charge port outside.
- It can hold a single Eleaf iKiss E-cigarette.
- Color: Black, Silver, Rose red, Blue
Low voltage alarm:
When the voltage of the internal battery is less than 3.25V, the indicator light D1 will flash 40 times, indicating the Kiss Box needs to be charged. You can charge Kiss Box with an USB Cable and the USB cable can connect with wall adapter or computer.
How to charge
Eleaf Kiss Box charging
To charge a battery, put the iKiss into the Kiss Box charging port. Close the Kiss Box. The LED light will be blue which means charging has begun. When the battery is fully charged, the LED light will turn off automatically.
Eleaf Kiss Box (iKiss PCC) charging
To charge the Kiss Box, plug the dedicated USB cable into the charging port at the bottom of the Kiss Box, then plug the USB port into the wall adapter or other power source such as a computer. When charging, 5 LED white lights will remain lit one by one as the voltage increasing. When the Kiss Box is fully charged, all 5 LED indicator lights keep on by 10s, then all of them go out.
- Have your Kiss Box (iKiss PCC) repaired only by Eleaf. Do not repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave Kiss Box (iKiss PCC) in high temperature or damp condition, otherwise its performance may abate. The appropriate operation temperature is between 0℃and 45℃ and the appropriate charging temperature between -10℃ and 60℃.