Eleaf Pico Squeeze
Pico Squeeze is a compact e-cigarette kit with a rebuildable Drip Atomizer (RDA), which mainly features an innovative design of squeeze bottle for ease of dripping e-juice into the coils. It is powered by a replaceable 18650 cell and has a side USB port for convenient charging. With a wide build space in the RDA, you can easily install the coils and cotton and enjoy the DIY fun in vaping to the fullest. Also the streamlined shape and slick looking make the Pico Squeeze comfortable and attractive in hand.
How to use?
- Remove the tube to expose the base, and fix pre-made or self-build coils with cotton on the base. (Note: please make sure the finally fixed coils do not come into contact with the surface of the deck and the inner wall of the tube.)
- Drip a few drops of e-juice directly into the coils to make them fully saturated before first use.
- Put the tube and mouthpiece on, and screw the RDA onto the battery.
- Open the bottom cover of the device to take out the squeeze bottle, and then slowly fill e-juice into the bottle. (Note: please don’t overfill.)
- After filling, insert the bottle into the device again and put the bottom cover back.
- The airflow can be adjusted by rotating the mouthpiece.
- Finally the Pico Squeeze is ready to use. After it is powered on, you can keep holding the button to take a puff directly. After several puffs, squeeze the bottle to let the e-juice go into the coils and cotton again, and then you can continue to vape.
Screw off the battery cap, put one high-rate 18650 cell into the Pico Squeeze and finally screw on the battery cap. The device can be powered on/off by pressing the button 5 times and the white indicator light will flash 5 times to show that it’s turned on/off.
- Please be careful not to use cell with torn casings as it is a safety hazard.
- High-rate 18650 cell is recommended.
Long press the button to take a puff when the device is powered on.
It is recommended to charge the 18650 cell with an external battery charger as it will take less time to give it a full charge.
The 18650 cell can also be charged in the device through USB port via 1A wall adapter or a computer. If the 18650 cell is charged in the Pico Squeeze, the indicator light will turn red when it is charging and the light will go out when fully charged.
Properties and Functions: Atomizer Protection: When vaping time exceeds 10 seconds, the device shuts off automatically with the white indicator light flashing 10 times.
No Atomizer Protection: The white indicator light will flash slowly when the button is pressed down without atomizer connected.
Short-circuit Protection: When the resistance is less than 0.15ohm, short-circuit occurs with the white indicator light flashing 3 times.
Low-voltage Protection: When the voltage of the device is below 3.3V, the white indicator light will flash 40 times. At the same time, press the button cannot power on. Charge the device to reactivate it.
Battery Level Indication Function: The white indicator light will stay lit or flash slowly after a puff when the battery level is high. On the contrary, the light will flash in frequency.