Battery Capacity: 1500mAh;
Output Mode: VT-Ni / VT-Ti / VW Mode;
E-juice Capacity: 3.6mL;
Resistance Range: 0.2~1.0 ohm for VT mode, 0.4~3.5 ohm for VW mode;
Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 5W to 30W;
The eGrip VT OLED screen shows you everything you need: the mode, ohm, temperature, watts, and battery life.
The vent pipe of eGrip VT can be detached from the body. Take off the mouthpiece then use the tiny tool in the box (or a coin) to unscrew the vent pipe from the top so as to clean it individually. Remember to screw all the spare parts tightly before use.
Variable Temperature Control
Being simple in operate and wonderful in vaping, eGrip VT applies with three modes: Ni, Ti and VW Modes. Press the fire button for three times to shift between VT-Ni / VT-Ti / VW Modes when the battery is on.
Under VW mode, you can adjust output wattage between 5W~30W.
Under VT mode, you can adjust temperature between 100~315’C / 200~600’F
1. Power on/off:
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession to turn the device on.
In the same way, the device will be powered off after 5 presses.
Hold the fire button and inhale through the mouthpiece. Release the Fire button and exhale.
3. Shift between VT-Ni / VT-Ti / VW Modes:
Press the fire button for three times to shift between VT-Ni / VT-Ti / VW Modes when the battery is on.
(1) Under VW mode, it presents: battery life, ohm, voltage and wattage.
(2) Under VT mode, it presents: battery life, ohm, wattage, temperature and mode (Ni / Ti).
4. Adjust the wattage / temperature:
Under VW mode, rotate the ring around the button clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the wattage (5W~30W); under VT mode, rotate the ring around the button clockwise or counterclockwise to increase or decrease the temperature (100~315’C / 200~600’F).
Rotate the ring faster clockwise or counterclockwise for continuous three grades, the device automatically increase or decrease 0.1W / 5’C (10’F) numerically.
5. Regulation of air-inlet:
Spin the adjustment screw on the side of the button. Counterclockwise rotation will loosen the screw. The looser the screw is, the larger the air inlet is.
6. Atomizer head replacement:
Unscrew the cap on the bottom with the tiny tool in the box (or just a coin), you’ll see the atomizer head located right on the base. Then replace the head with a new one.
7. e-Juice Filling:
Push up the lid on the side of the body, then slowly refill the liquid into the hole. (Note: Don’t forget to lock the cap after finishing it.)
8. Vent Pipe Cleaning:
The vent pipe of eGrip VT is detachable. Take off the mouthpiece then use the tiny tool in the box (or just a coin) to unscrew the vent pipe from the top so as to clean it individually.
Plug into the charging port at the bottom. It usually takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the battery via 1A wall adapter.
1. Screen: The OLED screen presents watts, ohms, temperature, battery life and timing while vaping.
2. No Atomizer Alert: When the coil is not installed properly, the screen will appear “No Atomizer”.
3. New Coil Alarm: When installing a new coil whose resistance is larger than the previous one to some degree, resetting the “basic resistance” (resistance at room temperature) shall be required.
After fitting a new coil, press the fire button while the atomizer base is removed to initiate a reset. After you reinstall the atomizer base with a new head, the screen will appear new coil up, same down. Rotate the regulation ring clockwise to confirm that a new coil has been fitted.
Should you see this message for any other reason, especially when reinstalling the same coil that is still warm after use. If so, rotate the regulation ring counterclockwise so that the basic resistance won’t be reset.
4. Device Too Hot Alert: When the device’s inner temperature passes over 70’C, the output will shut off automatically and the screen will appeare “Too Hot” for 5 seconds. After then, it switches back to normal.
5. Temperature Protection: Under VT mode, if the coil’s actual temperature reaches to the set temperature, the device will show “emp Protection”.
6. Over 10s Protection: If you keep pressing the fire button for more than 10 seconds, the screen will appear “Over 10S”.
7. Atomizer Short-circuit Protection: When atomizer short-circuit occurs, the screen will appear “Atomizer Short”.
8. Atomizer Low Alert: When the atomizer resistance is lower than 0.4 ohm under VW mode or lower than 0.2ohm under VT mode, “Atomizer Low” will appear on the screen.
9. Low-voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.3V, the screen will appear “Battery Low” and “Lock”. Thus the battery is locked. Recharging to unlock the battery.