Joye Tech eGO AIO
being all-in-one style, attaches the best anti-leaking structure with 2ml e-juice capacity. It applies childproof systems: pressure twist cap of tank and five-click fire button of power supply. It is simple and convenient in use, but fashionable in look of several mixed colors and indicator light of seven colors. Its simplicity and efficiency make the device quite popular and unique.
How to Use:
Power on and off:
Press the button for 5 times in quick succession, the button light will ﬂash 5 times to indicate eGo AIO is ready for use. In the same way, eGo AIO will be powered off after 5 presses.
Press the button and inhale.
Simply charge eGo AIO by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable. When it’s fully charged, the button light will go out.
Press the cap to unscrew the atomizer cap, then inject the liquid directly into the cambered slot which is of 2ml e-juice capacity.
- Please don’t overfill beyond the Max mark to avoid overﬂow when reassemble.
- Please drip a few drops of e-juice to the atomizer head before its first use to avoid dry burn.
Atomizer Head replacement:
With childproof lock, please press the cap to unscrew the atomizer cap, the atomizer head(with natural cotton) is located on the cap, just unscrew it and replace and clean. (NOTE: Please do not wash the atomizer head with water. Simply scrub it with alcohol cotton or clean dry cloth.)
Turn off or shift indicate light:
In power-off condition, long press the fire button until the indicator light is on, then press the button to shift among the color of red, yellow, green, blue, indigo, white, purple or light-off.
Adjustment of Air Inﬂow:
Rotating the ring on the atomizer cap clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the air inﬂow. The air inﬂow will be the largest when both signs match with each other, otherwise it decreases when turning left or right.
Short circuit protection:
1, When the short circuit occurs before working, the button light ﬂashes for 5 times and then powers off.
2, When the short circuit occurs while working, the button light ﬂashes for 3 times before short circuit (reset).
eGo AIO has a 15 second run time protection. The light will ﬂash 10 times if the button is pressed for more than 15 second.
Low voltage protection:
When the battery voltage drops lower than 3.3V, the button light ﬂashes for 40 times and the device will power-off. Charge the device to power device back on.
1, When the resistance at the output end is >5ohm, the light ﬂashes slowly if you press the button.
2, When the resistance at the output end is <0.3ohm, the light ﬂashes quickly for 5 times, suggesting the ohm is too low or potential short circuit.
Battery display function:
The light will ﬂash slowly or stay lit when battery quantity is high, on the contrary, the light ﬂashes in Frequency The battery light keeps in red when charging or connecting with USB, and goes out when it is fully charged.
- eGo AIO sub coil will only work with batteries that support sub ohms.
- Please power-off eGo AIO when not in use.
- Do not to press the button if eGo AIO is not in use.
- Only have your eGo AIO repaired by Joyetech. Do NOT attempt to repair it on your own as it may lead to further damage to the item and/or personal injury.
- eGo AIO should be operated in dry conditions between temperatures of -10℃(14℉) to 60℃(140℉) and charged between 0℃(32℉) to 45℃(113℉).
- eGo AIO is designed with authentic Joyetech components. Applying eGo AIO with unauthorized components may cause the device to function improperly and/or lead to damage.