Wismec Motiv POD
How to use:
Press the fire button 5 times in quick succession, the indicator light will flash 5 times to indicate Motiv POD is ready for use. In the same way, the device is powered off after 5 presses.
Press the button and inhale.
Simply charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable. The indicator light keeps in red when charging and goes out when it is fully charged.
Unplug the cartridge with mouthpiece from the battery, and filling hole is at the side. Pull out the plug, and then inject the liquid directly into the cartridge. After filling, put the plug on again.
Turn Off or Shift Indicator Light:
In power-off condition, long press the fire button until the indicator light is on. Then press the fire button to shift among the color of blue, green, indigo, red, purple, yellow, white or light off.
- When the short circuit occurs before working, the indicator light flashes for 5 times and then power off.
- When the short circuit occurs while working, the indicator light flashes for 3 times (reset).
Motiv POD has a 15 second run time protection. The light will flash 10 times if the button is pressed for more than 15 seconds.
Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage drops lower than 3.3V, the indicator light flashes for 40 times and the device will power-off. Then please charge the device to power the device back on.
(1). When the resistance at the output end is larger than 5ohm, the light flashes slowly if you press the button.
(2). When the resistance at the output end is lower than 0.3ohm, the light flashes quickly for 5 times, suggesting the resistance is too low or potential short circuit.
Battery Display Function:
The light will flash slowly or stay lit when battery quantity is high. On the contrary, the light flashes in frequency.
Please consult with your WISMEC distributors for warranty policy. We are not responsible for any damage caused by user error.
This warranty is only valid for authentic WISMEC products within warranty period from date of purchase by the end user.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not recommended for use by young people, non-smokers, pregnant or breast-feeding women, persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine.
- Only have your product repaired by Wismec. Do not attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Do not leave the product in high temperature or damp conditions, as this may damage the product. The appropriate operation temperature is within 0°C to 45°C while charging and -10°C to 60°C while in use.
- Keep away from water.
Possible adverse effects
- Use of this product may cause damage to health.
- For people with adverse reaction after using this product, it is recommended to use the juice with lower nicotine content or no nicotine.