- Battery life was excellent
- 228watts of power at 50 Amps
- Updated and redesigned 510 connection
- Very Good build quality.
- Whatever wire I used I had a great vaping experience
- Decent vaping experience with the Elabo tank with no loss of flavour at higher watts
- I have yet to find a way to take the Elabo tank fully apart
- The paint on the bottom of the Predator wears quickly
- The screen font is a wee bit on the small side
Whilst it’s nothing ground-breaking or overly innovative, it is an all-round solid mod, with a nice, simplistic design and all of the features one would need. .
What is WISMEC Predator 228 TC MOD
WISMEC Predator 228, designed by sinuous designs in USA, is powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells whose max output reaches 228W/50A. The application of plated USB ports contact makes it possible to realize 2A quick charge. And the separate battery power can be detected accurately through the upgradable firmware. Moreover, with the help of RC (reverse charging) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices. The Elabo with retractable top filling solution and innovative childproof lock system can perfectly fit the Predator 228.
- Size: 43.6 x 29 x 86.7
- Thread: 510 spring loaded thread
- Cell type: high-rate 18650 cell (not included)
- Output mode: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Output wattage: 1-228W
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm (TC);0.1-3.5(VW)
- TEMP Range: 100-315C/200-600F
- Max charging current: 2A
- Max output current: 50A
- Output voltage range: 0.5-9V
- Compact Dual 18650 MOD with 228W Max Output
- Quick Charge System with 2A Max Charging Current
- Upgradeable Firmware with Identifiable Separate Battery Power
- Serving As a Power Bank for Reverse Charging
228W/50A Max Output with Dual 18650 Cells
Powered by dual replaceable 18650 cells, the max output can be reached to 228W. Also, it offers more possibilities when using various coils with its 50A maximum output current.
Compact Size with Hidden Fire Button
The unique hidden fire button is a plus to the fashionable yet simple appearance of Predator 228. The compact size with ergonomically designed shape is better for grip and carry.
2A Max Charging Current for Quick Charge
Both of the USB ports are plated which can support 2A max charging current. And it can get fully charged more quickly when using the Avatar Quick Charger (sell separately).
Flip-open Battery Cover for Easy Exchange
The flip-open bottom cover with ventilation holes is designed for easier cells replacement and better heat dissipation.
It is better to take out the cells and charge them through external charger. You can also charge the device by connecting it with a computer or a wall adapter via USB cable.
Serving as a Power Bank for Reverse Charging
With the help of RC (reverse charging) adapter, Predator 228 can serve as a power bank to charge other electronic devices.
Dual Circuit Protection & Reverse Polarity Protection
Reverse polarity protection is effectively achieved by the application of special battery anti reverse circuit in the circuit board. And the dual circuit protection systems make the Predator 228 much safe and reliable.
Upgradeable Firmware with Identifiable Separate Battery Power
Coming with the upgradeable firmware, the separate battery power can be detected correctly.
Who Should Purchase?
This device is meant for intermediate to advance vapors.
Wismec Reuleaux RX200S TC Mod 200W
Is it worth buying?
The fast 2-Amp charging technology stands out, but there is also the balanced charging, the low discharge point of the batteries and the power bank functionality. The Alien doesn’t have these, but it’s also a year older, which in the world of vaping makes it an old device. The Predator is not perfect, and it currently has a faulty 510 connection, but if that gets fixed (and I’m sure it will), it will be one of the best, if not the best, dual-battery device on the market.